The Hungarian Helsinki Committee would like to help those who are in need with its 30 years of legal expertise and experience even during these hard times caused by the COVID-19:
- we explain new rules in plain language on our website: https://old.helsinki.hu/en/covid-19-information-leaflets/ and
- we also help in individual cases and specific legal issues if related to Hungary.
In the context of the pandemic:
- Do you have a question regarding the lockdown?
- Would you like to know what you might be obliged to do by the authorities?
- Would you ask about labor issues, disputes?
- Do you have a question concerning your right to health care?
- As a health worker do you have a labor or medical law related question?
- Did the police unlawfully check your identity, handcuff or arrest you?
- Would you like to know more about petty offences or crimes related to the pandemic?
- Has anyone seriously threatened, humiliated or abused you because you are ill or thought to be infected?
- Have your privacy rights been violated (eg. information about your illness has been disclosed)?
If yes, please write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
We respond to these inquiries as a matter of urgency.
Your right is our vocation- even in times of epidemic!